February 22, 2016

The Dress of the Season



Unless you are from Mars, you know that this is the dress for the season and this is the belt of the season. I made a post with a similar belt and check out that outfit HERE.  As I said it before: Balmain dictates, we are following. I designed and make this dress by myself and I am growing as a designer. Wisely accessories the look and you are good to go. Some trendy bag is always a plus. I would prefer sandals to go with the look, but it's winter after all. 

Osim ako niste sa Marsa, poznato vam je da je ovo haljina sezone, a ovo je kaiš sezone. Kao što sam ranije rekla: Balmain diktira, mi pratimo. Haljinu sam sama dizajnirala i napravila, tako da i  se i dalje razvijam kao dizajner. Mudro izaberite šta ide uz ovu kombinaciju jer ona ne trpi ogrlice. Neka moderna torbica će biti interesantna. Moram reći da bih pre uz ovu kombinaciju odabrala sandale, ali je ipak još uvek zima...









I was wearing:

Dress by Sladjana Milovanović
Bag non branded
Boots from boutique Solo

No comments:

Post a Comment