February 19, 2016

Nude Sweater and Black Skirt




There is nothing more trendy at this point than nude and black. I love being minimalist in clothing. This kind of over-sized sweater are totally in for the season, especially in beige neutral nude color.
I paired this sweater with tight black skirt with a gorgeous black plush belt. We are all following Balmain's steps, am I right? I designed and made this skirt and belt, so I guess I am designer in the making. I made a post with a similar belt and check out that outfit HERE.It is needless to say that I finished my everyday look with tiny black bag and black ankle boots.


Ništa nije u ovom trenutku toliko moderno kao neutralne bež nijanse i crna. Volim minimalizam u odevanju i odgovara mi što je to trendi. Ovakav glomazan džemper je definitnivno hit ove sezone kada je u pitanju svakodnevni izgled, bez njega se naprosto ne može. Uparila sam ovaj džemper sa uskom crnom suknjom i plišanim debilim kaišem koje sam sama dizajnirala i napravila. Svi mi idemo Balmain-ovim stopama, zar ne? Nepotrebno je reći da sam ovaj izgled kompletirala malom crnom tašnicom sa resama i crnim čizmicama.








I was wearing: 

Sweater from Montobene
Skirt by Sladjana Milovanović
Belt by Sladjana Milovanović
Bag non branded
Shoes butik Solo









No comments:

Post a Comment